Healthy Bones and Balance Class
- Do your hips or knees hurt when you walk up or down steps?
- Are you looking down at the ground more when you are out walking?
- Have your friends and family told you that you are stooping more?
- Has your GP said you have osteoarthritis, osteopenia or osteoporosis and advised you to get stronger?
- Are your joints stiff in the morning and it takes you a while to get moving?
If you answered yes to any of the above, this class is perfect for you.
We will work at your pace to help you get:
- More confident to move more freely
- Better balance = less falls
The Class is taught by a Physiotherapist. Sarah will do a pre-screening assessment and together we will determine your goals you are wanting to achieve in each class.
As part of your screening you will have the opportunity to experience our 3D Testing with Humantrak which will measure your current balance, posture and overall strength .
To Book please call us on 9399 7399
Or email email@example.com