Should I see a Men’s Health Physio?
If you experience bladder or bowel problems, but are unsure whether to seek help, consider the following questions:
- Do you sometimes leak when you cough, sneeze, lift something heavy or play sport?
- Do you have to rush to the toilet?
- Do you go to the toilet more than twice during the night?
- Are you experiencing incontinence after prostate surgery?
- Are you due to have prostate surgery and want the best possible recovery?
- Have you been diagnosed with an overactive bladder or a nerve condition affecting your bladder?
- Have you been told you need to do Pelvic Floor exercises?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it is a good idea to make an appointment with our Men’s Health Physiotherapist to discuss your symptoms. There are also other benefits of pelvic floor training – The University of West England has found pelvic floor exercise the equal of Viagra in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
To book an appointment with our Men’s Health Physiotherapist, Alex Sherborne, please call us on 02 9399 7399.
Your privacy is important to us – just ask for an extended 45 minute consult with Alex.