“Attending sessions has made a massive difference in improving my strength, flexibility and balance. And it has been enjoyable!” Ed Davis
At PPFC we offer small group exercises sessions designed to work through your personalised exercise program. Sessions are run in our gyms which are equipped with a combination of physio and Pilates equipment and supervised by one of our experienced Physiotherapists.
You are in safe hands as you work through your very own tailored program.
To create a program suitable just for you a Pre-screening is required. This allows the Physio to identify the key areas you are wanting to work on and what flexibility or strength work you require.
When the pre- screening is done in our Clinic Real Time Ultrasound will be used to assess your core strength. We also utilise cutting edge technology 3D posture analysis for a more detailed musculoskeletal screening; a visit to our Clinic to is required for this.
Your progress is reviewed weekly and new exercises introduced when you are ready to ensure you continue to progress with your overall fitness, flexibility and strength.
Are you new to our clinic?
If you are new to our clinic you will be required to complete a 30 minute screening appointment with a physio in our clinic or online via secure video link.
- 6 sessions block: $270 ($45 per session) – click here to purchase
- Term enrolment – 12 weeks: $480 ($40 per session ) – click here to purchase
- $50 Casual PGS
All PGS Sessions with a Physio are to be pre-booked.
PGS can be claimed through private health funds, please check with your provider.
Term 1 is finishing Saturday 10 April
Independent Gym Sessions (IGS)
With a sign off from your Physio (for PGS attendees) you are welcome to book and use our Gym for an IGS (Independent gym Session) Session.
- When can I book in? You are welcome to use our gym for IGS between 11am and 4pm except for when a PGS is running (See timetable above).
- Do I need to see a physio first? You must have a current PGS program and have a sign off from a Physio that you have progressed to working in the gym by yourself. If you don’t have a current PGS program you will need to have a screening with a Physio to set up a program for you. A 1:1 with our Pilates Instructor Mirka may be recommended if we consider you require specific supervision.
- What equipment do I use? There is a bike and treadmill available but strengthening is the key priority so using the Pilates Equipment should be the focus of your session.
- How much does it cost? $25 per session. We recommend Packages of 5 ($100) or 10 ($200) as this will provide you with the incentive to stay with a weekly or twice weekly visit. Packages of 5 expire 6 weeks after date of purchase and packages of 10 expire 12 weeks after date of purchase. Remaining credit can be transferred to Physio treatment or a PGS at the Expiry Date.
- Can I claim through my health fund? IGS can not be claimed through your health fund.
2:1 Personal Training Session with a Physio
Sometimes our patients prefer to work in our gym with only one other person like a family member, work colleague or a friend.
This is called 2:1 Physio Personal Training Session.
- 45 mins – $170
- 60 mins – $205
These sessions are claimable from your private health fund under extras.