All ages, we can help.
Our team of physiotherapists are trained specifically to assist women with fitness and wellbeing, at any age and fitness level.
Meet our Women’s Health Physios
1:1 In-Clinic or Online Physio Consults and Exercise Sessions:
If you are pregnant or just had a little one, we completely understand that you may find it easier to connect with us from the comfort of your own home.
You can visit us in clinic or book online video consultations.
During these sessions we will provide you with a thorough assessment, practical advice, tips and techniques to help you with pain, exercise and pelvic floor function.
- Are you experiencing low back pain or pelvic girdle pain?
- Do you know when to stop lying on your back to exercise?
- Do you feel you would like a personalised exercise plan to suit you?
- Do you know the steps you can take for a better recovery after birth?
We want you to enjoy every moment of your pregnancy, without niggling aches and pains getting in the way!
We recommend you have a check 3-4 weeks after having your baby. In the mean time download your Immediate Post Natal Care Check List.
- Using Real Time Ultra Sound (RTUS) learn how to correctly activate your inner core and pelvic floor muscles to regain your pre-baby fitness.
- Check your Abdominal muscle separation (diastasis).
- Regain strength and stability, allowing you to get back to regular exercise with confidence.
No matter your age
Have you noticed:
- Your balance is not as good as it used to be?
- Continence issues?
All of these can be related to weak core and pelvic floor muscles.
Our women’s health physiotherapists assess and treat these issues in a number of ways. Transabdominal Real Time Ultrasound Imaging (on the lower abdomen) is used at your initial consultation. An internal examination for thorough assessment of pelvic floor muscle function may also be recommended.
For further information on stress and urge incontinence: Read here-Pelvic floor and stress incontinence information